Friday, March 28, 2014

March Round-Up

The crafty focus of this month was more on "In The Kitchen" than on the sewing table. While there were plenty of fabric projects completed this month, most were for the shop and not mentioned on the blog. We tried out a few new recipes this month and I shared a couple of them in the Recipe Wednesday blog posts this past month.

My favorite new recipe of the month was a mish mash of homemade Pad Thai recipes that we tried out on two different occasions. Learning to make Pad Thai at home and from scratch was an important thing to discover because we took PGS to Noodles & Co. and he stole lots of his daddy's Pad Thai and then again a few days later when we were there again and I ordered the Pad Thai, he was a huge fan of it and the bean sprouts! So when I made it at home, I made sure to buy some bean sprouts for the two year old to crunch on.  Once I get our version of it streamlined and 90+% to our liking, I'll share the recipe on the blog.

This month, I was able to work on #100itemcraftstashchallenge projects 26-34! I even have projects 35-40 half finished on my project table to complete when time allows. I have an idea of what 41 and 42 will be, too!
#100itemcraftstashchallenge: Project 26
#100itemcraftstashchallenge: Project 27-32
#100itemcraftstashchallenge: Project 33 and 34

We had three successful Feature Friday posts with some very talented WAHMs! And three giveaways, one was even from us!  Thank you so much to all the readers who keep coming back and making these kind of posts as successful as they are. You are greatly appreciated. 

Here's one last sneak peek of the month: a set of coasters to be listed in our Shop Stocking this afternoon!

Kitty Cat coasters, set of 4

No comments:

Post a Comment