Friday, March 7, 2014

Feature Friday: Little Birdy Blue

Starting with this week, the Feature Friday post will now be a weekly feature on the blog. I cannot wait to share all of the great small businesses with you in the coming weeks!

Little Birdy Blue collage
This week, I am bringing you a new small business from South Haven, MI: Little Birdy Blue. The work at home mom (WAHM) behind Little Birdy Blue is Jennifer. This WAHM business is one worth supporting, in my opinion. The products are crocheted and very well made; and she has a wide variety of products to choose from, too!

© jenjendb, via Instagram
For Christmas 2013, I traded with her to get one of her adorable crochet bears. My mom is obsessed with teddy bears and everything about her Christmas decorations is teddy bears, so I thought a one of a kind, handmade teddy bear was the perfect gift for her. It was really well made and definitely worth the price! The picture to the left is the photo Jennifer shared via Instagram of the bear that I received from her. I would have used my own picture of it, but I didn't take any that aren't a blur of my son running around hugging it (this means that there is no clear shot of the great craftsmanship).

Jennifer was kind enough to include a giveaway this week of an amigurumi bunny just in time for Easter! Please take the time to check out her shop on Storenvy and her page on Facebook (see the links below).
Giveaway bunny!


5 comments: