Friday, April 4, 2014

Feature Friday: Lisie's Pieces

The first Feature Friday post of April is Lisie's Pieces. At Lisie's Pieces, you'll find custom, personalized family-inspired artwork (and some jewelry, also). Personally, I like the owl family trees the best - and you can even include the "Adding to Your Nest Guarantee" option to your tree! For a personalized tree, your name is woven into the roots of the tree and that is a signature design feature to the trees offered by Lisa.

"Lisie’s Pieces is one mom’s mission to design during nap time.
Example of a DIY Family Tree kit
Original Photo found here.

I suppose my destiny to be an artist was revealed around the age of 3, when my mom caught me coloring on my bedroom walls. I’ve been drawing, making my own cards and creating things as long as I can remember. I knew that graphic design would allow me to be an artist (minus the “starving” part….most of the time) but when my career started in the manufacturing industry I didn’t realize how much my creativity would be limited.

Twelve years later, I found myself in a position to finally do something about it and Lisie’s Pieces was born. The positive response I received from sharing my early ideas with just a handful of folks is really what has sparked my motivation to finally “go for it”.

And, now, for the first time in my life I can honestly say that I LOVE my job!
Example of a Bird Nest necklace
Original photo found here

When I’m not pushing pixels, I’m “Mommy” to two of the most beautiful and funny boys I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting. Coincidentally, they ALSO color on walls. My husband is a total rock star and there’s no one I’d rather be on this roller coaster ride with. Our family enjoys being outdoors, being silly and just being us.

I hope you’ll enjoy Lisie’s Pieces as much as I do! I look forward to creating something beautiful for your family.

All the best,
Lisa Contessa" - copied from Lisie's Pieces - About

Use the offer code stitches10 to take 10% off any purchase through the end of April. So it is a great time to get a unique Mother's Day gift. Hint-hint! 

No comments:

Post a Comment