Monday, April 14, 2014

#100itemcraftstashchallenge: Project 37

In use!
We recently found a Step 2 play kitchen for my little guy and it came with a boatload of accessories!

We went to Once Upon a Child to look for a raincoat for him and left with a play kitchen and accessories. It's in pretty good condition and we only paid $25 for it. But anyway, I'm getting off topic. I don't like the play food all over my living room, so I took a box from fruit snacks we bought at Costco and covered it in fabric that matches his kitchen. (I did unfold the box and turn it inside out, but that was because I was originally thinking that I'd let him color on the box.)

It's not perfect, but it gets the job done and as usual PGS was thrilled with something Mommy made for him.
Straight on view
View from above

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I need about 20 of those for the mountain of toys sitting in the middle of my living room...

    ReplyDelete