Monday, February 10, 2014

Welcome to the new blog!

Hi everyone and welcome to the new blog! I'm Ashley Nicole, the Work at Home Mom (WAHM) behind Stitches by Ashley Nicole. I have been with my husband since February 2009 and we a two year old little boy, PGS, and we have a second child due in August 2014.
I'm currently working on a challenge to complete 100 projects only utilizing supplies from the stash of craft materials you have on hand. This morning, I completed item #25 for the challenge: a leash and collar for my son's stuffed German Shepherd.
The dog is nearly as big as he is and I think it originally belonged to my younger sister. The leash and collar are made from recycled shoe laces and kam snaps. It was a quick no-sew project that took 5 minutes or less while my son at his breakfast. :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had the discipline to get 100 projects out of my current stash. I have enough yarn, but I enjoy shopping for more too much! I don't think I'd be able to control myself. (Isn't that horrible?!)

    The leash and collar are really cute. If I didn't think my preschooler would try to take her little brother for a walk, I'd totally be bugging you to make her one for her stuffed dog, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol It could be funny to witness her attempts though. :)

      Delete