Monday, February 17, 2014

#100itemcraftstashchallenge: Projects 4-23

For my next challenge project, I kind of blurred the lines on labeling projects. I wanted to count it as one since it's a set, but there are 20 involved pieces to it. And since I'm getting antsy on not buying any new fabric or supplies, I chose to number each square individually.
The finished project is a numbers recognition activity for my son, he hasn't seen it yet because it's a gift for his second birthday this coming Sunday. Each square is a grey/white large chevron backing and the number side is a red background with a patterned appliqué number, 0-9. There are two of each number for later on when it can be used a memory game.
numbers view of all 20 squares
front and back view of the "4" square
I have a set of shapes recognition squares ready for the turn and topstitch step. I hope to be sharing those here in two weeks.

Come back next Monday morning for project 24!

No comments:

Post a Comment