Monday, May 12, 2014

#happyhandmade week 63: my favorites

I'm changing it up this Monday and bringing you my favorites from the #happyhandmade link up over on the Daft Crafts blog. It's week sixty-three of #happyhandmade and please go check it out! Our baseball coasters and our blue & yellow rose coasters are included in the amazing handmade products.

You're only asked to share a minimum of three items from the link up, but I couldn't choose just three! In no particular order, here are my favorites:

Harry Potter hoop art from Gipson Wands

This cute blue-haired dollie from The Mollie Shop (sold via Lu & Ed) - I recently won the red-haired buddy of this guy in a giveaway from Lu & Ed; and PGS absolutely loves it. Sadly, he's already packed away for our upcoming move into a new house.

Adorable cloth elephant from PeeWeePrincess

Summer bucket list from Bugaboo Bear Designs

Amigurumi mermaid from Kits

Go check out all these awesome products and more over on the Daft Crafts link up, and then share your favorites with everyone! 

1 comment: