Friday, May 9, 2014

Feature Friday: EkayG Crafts

This week, I'm bringing EkayG Crafts to you and the amazing WAHM behind it: Erin! Let's get to know her in her own words:
The amazing racetrack rug!
I began crocheting in college when I could no longer play basketball due to an injury. It seems like a strange transition, but it was so relaxing for me, and really helped to take my mind off how much I missed playing ball.
Two very sweet loveys available
My business really grew when I began making toys for kids, inspired by my own children and the things they love. The race track rug is one of my most popular items. The pattern by Cynthia Rae, was something I wanted to make for my own son one year for Christmas. When I posted pictures of it, many people wanted one. Now I am usually booked for Christmas by October with those orders.
A zippered owl wristlet
The name "EkayG" comes from my initials, and my middle name is Kay. I wanted a title which lets my customers know my products are made with love and heart. I really enjoy creating their orders, and am so grateful to be able to do so!

EkayG will offer 15% all purchases in the Etsy shop from Friday May 9th though Sunday May 11, 11:59 pm using the code FEATUREFRIDAY15.

1 comment:

  1. That car race track is really cool! It's so cool to see crochet projects that aren't your typical scarf and mittens.

    ReplyDelete