Friday, June 27, 2014

Feature Friday: Blue Umbrella Designs

It's the last Friday in June and the featured shop this weekend is Blue Umbrella Designs. I first learned about this shop in a group on facebook for people who love to craft. I think many of her items are great and hope that when my sons are old enough to use them properly, that she'll still be in business.

The work at home mom (WAHM) behind Blue Umbrella Designs is Amanda. Let's get to know Amanda and Blue Umbrella Designs, and then enter the giveaway for a felt weather chart valued at $13 (shipping not included, winner agrees to pay for shipping).

Please be sure to check out the links at the end of the post to interact with Blue Umbrella Designs! Also, each photo has a direct link to its Etsy listing, should you want to purchase the featured items.
This cute hair clip can be found here
Let's learn a little more about Amanda and her shop in her own words:

I am a WAHM of two young boys. I offer a variety of machine embroidered accessories and toys for children and every now and then I throw in something for the grown-ups. I also offer a variety of wholesale felties that are perfect for scarpbooking and bow makers. I love what I do and customer service is my number one priority!

This can be found here
My two year old son, PGS is currently obsessed with the moon and stars. His love of the moon and stars is why we painted his bedroom the way we did. It's also why I'm considering purchasing the glow in the dark phases of the moon learning tool. I know he's still too young to really understand it, but it would help him learn what the moon looks like before we go outside and look for it. Now, for those of your with older kids with a passion for the night sky, it's a great learning tool!

This can be found here
Another item in the Blue Umbrella Designs shop that I like is the emotions chart that is offered. To me, it seems like the perfect way to help your child tell you how he or she is feeling. I know that PGS can point to faces and say that he feels a certain way, but can't always tell us how he is feeling with words.



No comments:

Post a Comment