Friday, June 13, 2014

Feature Friday: Ribbit Gifts

These can be found here
It's a new month and things are finally starting to be back to normal in the Stitches household. What does that mean for you, our awesome readers? It means a brand new Feature Friday post! This week, I'm bringing to you the very talented Cristina and her shop Ribbit Gifts.

At Ribbit Gifts, it is specialized in everyday jewelry. Meaning, a necklace, bracelet and a pair of earrings that can dress up any outfit, on any day of the week and for any occasion. Accessories are the perfect way to change up your wardrobe when it feels like you're wearing the same outfits every week.

This can be found here
A portion of the sales goes to a different local cause or organization each month. She also offers puzzle piece jewelry and a portion of those sales goes to Autism Speaks (or your local autism resource center, if you request that).

Ribbit Gifts has something for every price range. There are cute corded bracelets for as low as $6 USD (plus a very reasonable shipping charge); with the highest priced item in the shop being $20 USD. I personally love the dinosaur charms she offers for jewelry. How cute is a tiny T-rex or Brontosaurus?
This can be found here

Here's a little more about Ribbit Gifts in Cristina's own words:

I'm a 20-something mom, wife and entrepreneur with a love for life, baking and crafting. Ribbit Gifts specializes in everyday jewelry - a necklace, earrings or bracelet that can be worn with any outfit and for any occasion at an affordable price. I am a strong believer in giving back and supporting the local community. Each month a portion of sales goes to a different local cause or organization. I hope you enjoy your shopping experience at Ribbit Gifts as much as I enjoy making each piece with you in mind!

While I haven't had the chance to purchase anything from Ribbit Gifts yet, I love what is offered and keep her shop in mind when I'm thinking about jewelry purchases. The thing that really stops me is that I have a two year old who still thinks that he should grab necklaces to look at them. But I just might be asking for a fun pair of dragonfly earrings for my birthday this year.

This can be found here
There is an exclusive sale for blog readers, please use offer code FEATUREFRIDAY20 when checking out on Etsy to receive 20% off of your purchase (see below for links). Sale expires June 15, 2014 at 11:59:59 pm Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment