Monday, July 7, 2014

#100itemcraftstashchallenge: Project 49

My nephew recently had his second birthday, so as part of his gift, I made him a crayon roll. PGS helped pick out the fabric used for the crayon roll. I used a fun blue shark print and white elastic to secure the crayon roll.

All rolled up
The front view, unrolled

The back view, unrolled
We also included a pad of multicolored construction paper to color on, a box of the large washable Crayola crayons and a Sesame Street board book in his gift. My husband's sister said that he liked his gift and the book wasn't one that they already had. Yay!

4 comments:

  1. It's always nice when a gift is appreciated. As this should be - it's pretty cool! (If I ignore the fact that sharks scare me silly...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea! I really need to learn to sew because my kids could totally use something like this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't sell them in my shop anymore, but you can usually find fun crayon rolls on Etsy or other handmade sites for inexpensive. In case, you'd rather buy than wait to learn. :)

      Delete