Friday, March 20, 2015

Feature Friday: Mizziexoxo Boutique

Cute Geeky Creepy Jewelry Accessories and More


What kind of items do you offer in your shop?
In my shop I offer mostly jewelry, and accessories, and some crochet items. Lots of resin necklaces, clay jewelry and charms.

About the shop:
Mizziexoxo Boutique offers cute,geeky,and creepy jewelry and accessories. Great for preteens, teens, and of course the young at heart.

What are some fun facts about you that you'd like to share with readers?
My name is Melissa. I'm 25 and live in Ontario,Canada. I love green tea, ramen noodles and eggs. Oh and don't forget crafting!


What is your favorite color?
Purple

SALE:
Code is FEATUREFRIDAY for 20% off in my Storenvy shop.


Here is everywhere you can find Mizziexoxo on the internet:

No comments:

Post a Comment