Thursday, February 5, 2015

#happyhandmade week 99: my favorites


Every Wednesday on the Daft Crafts blog, there is a #happyhandmade link up where handmade shop owners can share up to three product links and are asked to share at least three of the other products on social media with the hashtag "#happyhandmade."

In no particular order, here are my favorites from this week:

How pretty is this lace and tulle headband? You can view it here.

My husband recently decided that he wanted to watch all 7 seasons of "Doctor Who" that Netflix has available for Instant Streaming, so when I saw this print, it made me think of him.  You can view the listing here.

These heart button earrings are sweet and conjure up thoughts of Valentine's Day so perfectly. You can view them here.


Another dainty and perfect item for thoughts of love. You can find it here.

If you're a fan of green items, this reusable tote is for you! Find it here.

You've seen my favorites. No head on over to the Daft Crafts post, check out the handmade goodness and share your favorites! Or better yet: buy your favorites before someone else does!

No comments:

Post a Comment