Wednesday, November 19, 2014

#happyhandmade week 90: my favorites

Every Wednesday on the Daft Crafts blog, there is a #happyhandmade link up where handmade shop owners can share up to three product links and are asked to share at least three of the other products on social media with the hashtag "#happyhandmade."

In no particular order, here are my favorites as of this afternoon (11/19/2014):

This adorable wee amigurumi knit gingerbread man from Crafteroni & Cheese. I mean, c'mon, how cute is this tiny, little guy?! And a bonus, Crafteroni & Cheese is one of the shops participating in the big #StorenvyFlash30 event!


This stuffed monster from Lu & Ed is also pretty cute and would make a great Christmas gift for a kid on your list. Mara isn't available yet, but she will be on November 30th in time for the #StorenvyFlash30 event on Storenvy. The awesome WAHM behind Lu & Ed is the organizer of the event. Her monsters and mon-stors are insanely popular and sell out super quickly. So if you're a fan of something she has teased for her next stocking, you need to be there as soon as it's live many times!

I am in need of a new wallet and this pretty purple one from BirdsandBagz in the link up caught my eye. I think it's a very real possibility for my new wallet! Not only is it pretty, it's super affordable!


**If I get the chance, I will come back and update this post with more of my favorites and the date they are added.**

No comments:

Post a Comment